Help me I am stuck. Help me I am stuck.

Purity is the simplest trade of them all. Don't mistake purity for simplicity; don't mistake purity for nonsense and ''personal expression of a young artist''. Your art should be pure. I give you five stars, because I really hope you will read this. I don't think you will understand what I mean, but it will come to you (not too soon although).

statueofdiveo responds:

Do you mean that I should start over? Or leave it like this? Also, what do you mean by "don't mistake purity for nonsense and ''personal expression of a young artist'"? Are you saying personal expresion is nonsense?

just a WiP just a WiP

This one is better than the second one actually!

Just a Wip 2 Just a Wip 2

It's good, but not on the practical side. I don't see anyone rapping on this and it lacks a bit of flavor. But it's still better than my music so... 4/5!

Dj187 responds:

yeah, i didnt intend to get on a microphone and chuck on some lyrics, i like to do instrumentals though.
still a WiP :)

Final Victory "Orchestra" Final Victory "Orchestra"

I feel this song is kind of begging my point of view ;) This "tune" certainly show a lot of skill on your behalf as a musician; so I hope you will understand my words: 1st problem: you are playing a little too strongly on the perfect fifths and on the minor thirds for it to be a truly "happy" song (you should try elevating to the major sixth or something like that). 2nd problem: when the strings join the melody the mix makes it (and ONLY in the beginning) feel a little syncopated (still, this isn't a true problem if it was in your intention to make a too sudden mood switch). Other than that it is truly a beautiful song.

JosephAS1 responds:

Thank you dude!

I'll keep an eye on that!

And yes, I was a bit unsatisfied with this "syncopated" problem, but well, there's always an other chance!

FFT - Rewrite FFT - Rewrite

You should definitely finish it!

guildassasan responds:

sadly, my computer died and i lost the file ;~;
im busy writing a new one now, so check that out when i finish it :D

Lustrous Horizon Lustrous Horizon

It's a really good song. The drums have a well-known pattern, yet merging with the melody become kinda unique. I'm still using a traditional composing software (MuseScore) for my songs. And you are using Reason. Is it better than FL studio? Is it hard to learn? Anyways very good song!

Boss Battle - Variation Boss Battle - Variation

Nice one. What software did you use?

Looking Back Looking Back

Good work. I understand this song has great emotional value to you and I can certainly feel it. I am kinda new to the audio portal and I want to know: what tools do you recommend to make my songs?

guildassasan responds:

Go and get Fl studio 9 or 10 (i recommend 10). It requires some learning and the curve for that may at first seem overwhelming , but you'll get the hang of it. If you need to, im sure you could find tutorials on how to use it once you've got it. I figured it out gradually, but you dont need to. I'm new to this too, i just havent posted a lot of my less good-sounding stuff, so i hope to see you out here one day :)

SSJ3 - Oncoming Challenge SSJ3 - Oncoming Challenge

Not bad, it has a good feel to it. I just can't seem to find a moment someone could use it in a game. But, it's still really good. Thanks for putting your "tools used" in the description. Do you recommend FruityLoops?

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Thank you! I only put "video game" because that's how it sounded to me. o3o

Anyways, if you're looking for a good program to make and edit loops, songs, and patterns, then yes, I would recommend FruityLoops. I love it, and have been using it for 5 years. There are other programs that are also capable of making music, so mix and match and find that suits you best. :D

+Hope- +Hope-

Very good and very interesting choice of poem! It was long, but worth listening to. How much time did you spend on this?

ABrighterShadow responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it; most people are unwilling to read a poem, sad really.

This one took me about two weeks of random work sessions. Though this is one of the very first songs I ever made, so it wouldn't take that long now